This Is Us
STEM Education, Workforce Education & Training
Social Emotional Professional & Youth Development
01. STEM Education K-12
For organizations ready to increase both students’ AND educators’ engagement and confidence for better and sustainable STEM education and outcomes, this is us.
02. Workforce Education and Training
For organizations ready to close the technical skills gap or upgrade skills with high-quality training emphasizing both technical and transferable/soft skills, this is us.
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Some have said that our calling to do work in both STEM and SEL is very unusual, but this is not what we hear after we partner with education, companies, community-based organizations and workforce development who get their desired results in either or both of these areas. From classroom to conference rooms, on-site and on-line, our partners get tools, trainings, assessments that positively transform individual and/or organizational capacity.
Youth and adults served in STEM education
Increase in retention after SEL-based, resiliency training
Years Combined experience in workforce education and training
A Team Of Professionals
Founder and CEO, STEM and SEL Certified
- Passion for and expertise in STEM education and training began at University of Notre Dame
- Passion for and expertise in SEL education and training began at the PEAR Institute, Harvard University and McLean Hospital
Technical Training Lead, Architectural and structural engineering designer, detailer, drafter
- Passion for and expertise in CAD, I/T, Construction Project Management from Nebraska to Nepal
- Passion for and expertise in career and technical education teaching and training with distinction
Transferable Skills Lead, Programming and Organization Evangelist
- Passion for and expertise in educational program development and management and personal effectiveness
- Passion for and expertise in working across generational bridges and community engagement
We value our partnership with CLEC in providing opportunities for youth and adults in our community. Their SYIS approach to STEM education is high-quality, inclusive, and engages youth. In addition, their skill in providing targeted content for employment readiness and being able to meaningfully connect with adult learners results in outcomes that exceed expectations.
I had the pleasure of working with Joy Vann-Hamilton.
Ms. Vann-Hamilton’s skills in coordination and leadership are exceptional. She has the unique ability to develop individual skills and engagement in staff while promoting teamwork.
Not only does Ms. Vann-Hamilton accomplish this, but she does so through humor and composedness.