Technical workforce education and training emphasizing individual and technological resilience for maximum performance.
Resiliency at Work 2.0Program Application
Advisory BoardDownload PDF
Resiliency at Work 2.0
What is Resiliency at Work 2.0?
- Technical and resiliency skills training
- Job-ready and certified talent in 3-12 months
- Hands-on, minds-on
- AM and/or PM sessions
Who is served?
- Individuals ages 18+
- Opportunity Youth
- Underserved and underrepresented individuals
- Veterans and Military
- Individuals desiring advanced training
Who benefits and how?
- Trainees – improved quality of life, livable wages
- KC and regional STEM economy growth
- Employers get high-quality, work-ready talent
- Workforce development agency mandates met
Training Areas:CAD, Construction Project Management, I/T
- Completion – less training time, more focus on knowing and doing
- Skills – Transferable skills for different jobs and sectors
- Flex Scheduling – Miss an AM class, make up in the PM on the same day and vice-versa
- Contact hours – include make-up, tutoring and certification preparation
- All inclusive program cost
Resiliency at Work 2.0®
Your Trainers Have . . .
Actual field experience
Expert-level proficiency in 12+
Actual classroom teaching
Resiliency at Work 2.0 (RW2) - work-place skills and industry-recognized credentials in STEM fields.
Technical career program options
Complete training debt free
CLEC Federal Contractor
CLEC is both a consulting firm and is registered as a government services contractor.
Partnerships for Government Contracts
CLEC welcomes partnerships with companies to qualify, engage, and win government contracts. Depending on the opportunity, our unique expertise in STEM and SED along with our MWBE, DBE and SLBE certifications can provide a competitive advantage. We are just as excited about winning government contracts as your company. If you would like to collaborate with CLEC on government acquisitions, please contact us.