Optimize Your Skills!
Get Started Today
Technical workforce education and training emphasizing individual and technological resilience for maximum performance.
Training Areas: CAD, Construction Project Management, I/T
Resiliency at Work 2.0
Resiliency at Work 2.0 is a vocational education and training program that prepares clients with work-place knowledge, skills and industry-recognized credentials in *STEM fields and provides employers with high-quality technical talent. Training programs range from computer-aided drafting and design to information technology. The training also emphasizes resiliency and employability/soft skills.
*STEM = science, technology, engineering, math
What is Resiliency at Work 2.0?
- Technical and resiliency skills training
- Job-ready and certified talent in 3-12 months
- Hands-on, minds-on
- AM and/or PM sessions
Who is served?
- Individuals ages 18+
- Opportunity Youth
- Underserved and underrepresented individuals
- Veterans and Military
- Individuals desiring advanced training
Who benefits and how?
- Trainees – improved quality of life, livable wages
- KC and regional STEM economy growth
- Employers get high-quality, work-ready talent
- Workforce development agency mandates met
CAD, Construction Project Management, I/T
- Completion – less training time, more focus on knowing and doing
- Skills – Transferable skills for different jobs and sectors
- Flex Scheduling – Miss an AM class, make up in the PM on the same day and vice-versa
- Contact hours – include make-up, tutoring and certification preparation
- All inclusive program cost
Resiliency at Work 2.0®
Your Trainers Have . . .
Actual field experience
from local to international projects.
Expert-level proficiency in 12+
Computer-aided drafting and design software programs and I/T.
Actual classroom teaching
skills to engage different learning styles.
in resiliency and soft skills training. Job placement assistance.
Resiliency at Work 2.0 (RW2) - work-place skills and industry-recognized credentials in STEM fields.
Technical career program options
Complete training debt free
561311 Referring or Placing Applicant for Employment
611110 Kindergarten through 12th Grade Education
611420 Computer Training
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
611513 Apprenticeship Training Programs
611710 Educational Support Services
624310 Vocational Rehabilitation
CLEC Federal Contractor
CLEC is both a consulting firm and is registered as a government services contractor.
Partnerships for Government Contracts
CLEC welcomes partnerships with companies to qualify, engage, and win government contracts. Depending on the opportunity, our unique expertise in STEM and SED along with our MWBE, DBE and SLBE certifications can provide a competitive advantage. We are just as excited about winning government contracts as your company. If you would like to collaborate with CLEC on government acquisitions, please contact us.
Resiliency at Work 2.0 Education and Training Areas:
-Network Fundamentals [Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification]