CAD Training starts Winter/Spring 2019Registration Open Now!
Registration Open Now!
Resiliency at Work 2.0 (RW2) is vocational education and training that prepares individuals with workplace knowledge, skills and industry-recognized credentials (certifications) in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) fields. Programs from CAD to I/T make up our eight (8) training options. In just a few weeks, individual lives are changed and employers get high-quality talent — technically skilled AND resilient.
What’s more we’re out to CHANGE THE FACE of and close the GAP in the regions technically-skilled workforce. Help us help others who could benefit from participation in this education and training by sharing the information. See and share the attached information piece and go to our website and select the Workforce Development tab for more information or check us out on LinkedIN. Call with any questions.
It’s the perfect time to become part of or upgrade skills for the technically skilled workforce
- KC Region STEM economy is strong so are job and income opportunities
- KCI Airport Project is about to launch — an increased need for technically-skilled employees
- Only a HS Diploma, GED or equivalent education is needed for the RW2 training
- RW2 focuses on the specific knowledge and skills needed for the job, no extras
- Affordable and all-inclusive cost — participants complete the education and training DEBT-FREE